Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to Talk Dirty to a Guy Through Texting

By Natalie Monroe
Men love dirty talk from their girlfriends. Now with SMS you can reach out and send dirty text messages to your guy anytime, anywhere.

The best dirty texts you can send a guy are ones that create vivid sexual images of the things you want to do to him or things about you that you know trigger his lust.

Once you implant those images in his mind, he won't be able to stop thinking about you and will be racing home to you all hot and bothered.

Here are 3 tips on how to text dirty to turn him on

Tip #1: Be explicit

For example: Instead of texting, "I love it when you touch me," try "I love it when you touch the small of my back. It sends shivers up my body."

Tip #2: Be very descriptive by using sexy adjectives

For example: Instead of texting, "I love your strong shoulders," try "I love to feel your your hard, chiseled shoulders when you wrap your arms around me."

Or try this...

Instead of texting, "I love the way you kiss me," try "I love to feel your soft wet kisses on my neck and the way you gently bite my earlobes. It drives me wild!"

Tip #3: Take an everyday, mundane, activity and add a naughty twist to it

For example, you're out doing some shopping and you want to send your guy a sexy text like this...

You: "Hey babe. I'm at store checking out the new sexy teddies..."

(pause for several seconds to create anticipation)

You: "I'm holding one in a hot leopard print...it made me think of what an animal you are when I'm wearing a sexy teddy :)"

See how these sexy texts were very descriptive and took an ordinary activity and made it hot and sexy? They created vivid sexual images in his mind that will linger with him and build anticipation of being with you as soon as he can.

Send these kinds of dirty texts to your guy and revel in the response you'll get. It's wicked fun to be able to turn on your guy be sending him dirty and sexy texts anytime and anywhere. He'll be totally distracted thinking lusty thoughts about you.

Learn How to Send Your Guy Sexy Dirty Texts That Will Drive Him Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment