Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to Talk Dirty to a Guy : 4 Examples To Make Him Go Wild!

Do you want to set your man on 'fire' right away and make him make sweet love to you like never before? Then you must be willing to dirty talk or better still learn the art of dirty talking. Yeah! You need to learn too, doing it right can work like magic but doing it wrong can also be a major turn off! There are stages and you need to know about them....from softcore to REAL hardcore dirty talk!  How you say it, when you say it matters alot and affects the end result. You can go from soft sweet whisper to really doing it like you don't care, lost in a world of your own...screaming it in steaming hot romance!

But right now I want to give you something you can use straight away:

1. You can send him a text that says
Guess what I want right now?.... I want you right in, so deep...really deep, come and get me!

2. Whisper in his ears
Kiss me honey.....I'm dying to fill your hot tongue on mine, you taste so good!

3. When he feels like making love and he tells you what's on his mind, lead him on-
How do you want it....just say the word

4. Right in bed with a sexy bedroom voice
How about a pleasure ride right now..... tell me how bad you want it

Remember: don't say what you won't be able to carry out, don't build false hope.

Get more right here

1 comment:

  1. I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!


    Look at my web-site ... total product curve labour

    ReplyDelete